Friday, July 19, 2013

Hi y'all!

Hey,

I'm an avid YouTube surfer and have subscribed to a variety of YouTube stars/bands. However, I've realised that there are nobody currently doing reviews/features/providing lyrics (in a centralised way) on their originals. 

Why only originals? Well, if I plan to include covers, it'll take up too much of my time lol. Anyhow, I'll be posting, as frequent as I could (perhaps a few times per week), featuring music videos, lyric videos, new and old releases of a variety of popular (though some may be a bit obscure) YouTube stars here, so subs if you want to be updated on their song/video releases without scrolling through a huge list of subs on YouTube (I subbed to IGN and boy, they do spam a lot of videos!) or going to each individual sub to look for new vids.

That being said, I'll list down the few YouTube stars that will definitely be in this blog. Note that some of them may have gone mainstream (or may have been mainstream for some time before turning to YouTube). 

It's not a comprehensive list but it's a start :P Also, I'm sure I, alone, won't be able to cover all of them - there are just so many!! - so, if there are anyone who would like to contribute. Feel free to leave a message and contact me.

More to come! Stay tuned! :)

P/S: For you Epic music/ instrumental music lovers out there, I will be featuring (when there are any nice ones) some original Epic music as well from time to time. :)

P/P/S: Could have created a facebook page instead but meh, I like blogs better :) If this takes off though, perhaps I'll create one.


List of popular/favourite YouTube stars/bands (in no particular order)


  • Jason Chen
  • Sam Tsui
  • Chester See
  • Alex Goot
  • Paradise Fears
  • Ali Brustofski
  • Goodnight Argent
  • Dave Days
  • Graham Stookey
  • Corey Gray
  • Tyler Ward
  • Tiffany Alvord
  • Boyce Avenue
  • Jocelyn
  • Taylor Thrash
  • Lindsey Stomp
  • Runaground
  • Nick Pitera
  • Walk Off the Earth
  • Kurt Schneider
  • Max Schneider
  • Tanner Patrick
  • Ahmir
  • King the Kid
  • Andy Lange
  • Dani Shay
  • Joseph Vincent
  • Alex G
  • David Choi
  • Twenty for Seven
  • Rio J.
  • Christina Grimmie
  • Brunuhville
etc etc etc



Disclaimer: This blog is not related to youtube.com in any way. This is an independent blog, maintained by fan/s of original music available on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment